Hoşgeldiniz

Tüm özelliklerimizi kullanmak için şimdi bize katılın. Kayıt olduktan ve giriş yaptıktan sonra, konular oluşturabilir, mevcut konulara cevaplar gönderebilir, üyelerinize itibar verebilir, kendi özel mesajlaşma sisteminizi alabilir ve çok daha fazlasını yapabilirsiniz. Aynı zamanda ücretsiz stickerimizden de faydalanabilirsiniz.

Help please!!

adnwup

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
11 Nis 2012
Mesajlar
Yaş
Help please!!
So just got the car back from the local garage after having all my breaks cleaned and re greased which is all well,

Asked him to look at the Esp warning light on the dash which is constantly stuck on!

The Advice slip says NSF Traction/Suspension unit bar bent!
also mentioned, its to do with the ABS which is an electronic system and this bar is connected to it and should be straight not bent

can anyone tell me what the frig he is on about and do i need to buy a whole new unit or can i replace this bar?

Also would this have anything to do with the Esp light constantly on?

Just go and bought a – U281 OBD2 CAN-BUS CODE SCANNER for VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA CAR
-Any Good?

Thanks, All

kendinizi üyeler bölümünden tanıtırmısınız daha sonrada sorununuzu türkçe yararsanız daha çabuk sonuç alırsınız...

First of all, open a topic introducing yourself, please ..:)

"Alış veriş sitesine döndük yemin ediyorum.."

Hepimiz bir cümle çevirirsek bu sorun çözülür :)

Not that i know of, but everytime i turn the wheel to the right when coming out of my Garage which is a very slight slope i hear a Knott sound from the front which makes me think it could be what he is talking about...

google çeviri terk :D

- - - Mesaj Birleştirildi - - -

google çeviri terk :D

Help please!!
So just got the car back from the local garage after having all my breaks cleaned and re greased which is all well,

Asked him to look at the Esp warning light on the dash which is constantly stuck on!

The Advice slip says NSF Traction/Suspension unit bar bent!
also mentioned, its to do with the ABS which is an electronic system and this bar is connected to it and should be straight not bent

can anyone tell me what the frig he is on about and do i need to buy a whole new unit or can i replace this bar?

Also would this have anything to do with the Esp light constantly on?

Just go and bought a – U281 OBD2 CAN-BUS CODE SCANNER for VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA CAR
-Any Good?

Thanks, All

demişki arabasını biyere götürmüş ve frenlerini temizletip yağlatmış

fırsat bu fırsat diyip esp ışığı niye hep yanıyo diye sormuş adamda demişki NSF Traction/Suspension ünitesi bozulmuş (onun ne olduğunu ben anlamadım)
abs yide bu ünite kontrol ediyomuş ama abs de sorun yokmuş (abs beyninden bahsediyo heralde)

beyni nerden alabilirim yada tamiri mümkünmüdür bunu alsam olurmu diyo

Not that i know of, but everytime i turn the wheel to the right when coming out of my Garage which is a very slight slope i hear a Knott sound from the front which makes me think it could be what he is talking about...

it is regular for leon. which is your car?altea or leon or ibiza? your topic in ibiza forum

adamın bilgilerinde altea yazıyo sorunu leonu anlatıyo konu ibizada anladıysam arap olim

Çıkmacıya git desek olmaz,oto2000 desek olmaz ne yapsak acaba :)

anladıgım kadarıyla

adam esp ile ilgili sorun yaşıyomus galiba
birde 2. mesajında garaja girerken direksiyonu sağa çevirerek bi manevra yapıyomuş bu manevra esnasında knott sound yazmıs bana vuruntu sürtme sesi geliyomus gibi geldi

daha bilgili arkadaslar belki daha acıklayıcı bişeyler yazarlar

Geri
Üst Alt